Dermatology Associates is working diligently to help limit the spread of covid-19. Please reschedule your appointment if any of the following apply to you:
- You have traveled outside of N.C. within the last 14 days, or outside the USA within the last 30 days
- You have a fever over 100 F
- You have cough, cold, or respiratory symptoms.
- You are over 70 years of age or immunocompromised
- You have household contacts who are sick with a respiratory illness
Also, please do not bring anyone with you to your appointment unless absolutely necessary.
For the week of March 23rd thru March 25th the Dermatology Associates hours of operation will be 8:00 till 1:00. Phones will ring until 3:00.
We specialize in medical, surgical and aesthetic dermatology, including a wide range of laser treatments. We are committed to providing outstanding and comprehensive skin care for all ages. We are pleased to offer our patients the only Narrow Band UV-B Phototherapy available in the Wilmington area.
All of our dermatologists are Medical Doctors and are board certified and Fellows of the American Academy of Dermatology.
From left to right: Holly Shaffer, M.D., F.A.A.D., William Kaufman, M.D., F.A.A.D., Vaishali Escaravage, M.D., F.A.A.D.,
Michael Donahue, M.D., F.A.A.D., Kimberly Edwards, M.D., F.A.A.D., Nancy Cunningham, M.D.,F.A.A.D., Marie Hardy, M.D. F.A.A.D.